The one thing you never want to do when you alter the vertical dimension!
2. The starting point to assess if the vertical even needs to be altered.
3. Three different options to alter the vertical and when to use each.
4. Should I test out the new vertical with a splint first?
5. Will my patient be able to speak properly after I alter the vertical?
6. What should I do if my patient has speaking issues after I alter the vertical?
7. Can I predict if my patient can tolerate an alteration to the vertical dimension?
8. Will my patient have pain after if I alter the vertical dimension?
9. How stable is the new vertical dimension?
10. How should I design the anterior guidance to work with my new vertical dimension?